We want to thank everyone for an amazing race in 2021. We look forward to putting this event on again in 2022. The details below are for the 2021 event. Things will likely stay the same or change slightly! Right now the date will be June 12th, 2022.
This is a USA Cycling Event and you must have an annual license or purchase a one day license add on at registration. We will be checking licenses at number pick up. Pre-registration only.
Your racing age is determined by your age on December 31 of the current year.
YOUR FAV LINKS:
Wondering where to refuel and rehydrate?
- Wally and Buck (Best burgers in town!)
- Burns St. Bistro (Lunch and brunch)
- Grist Milling and Bakery (Stop in for a morning pastry on your way to the race)
- The Dram Shop (A local tap room with all your beverage needs and great location downtown)
- Big Sky Brewing Co. (A brewery staple in Missoula, be sure to check them out after a hard day of racing)
Need a place to stay?
- Race sponsor, The City Center Motel, has you covered. Give a call and book your room, we’ve reserved a special block for you. (406) 543-3193. Give Keyvin and Jackie a call today!
- Fall in love with Missoula? Buy a house from Zillastate (lol)
If your mechanic couldn’t make it, we’ve got you covered. Local bike shops are here and ready to help out! These local shops have come on as sponsors to ensure you have a mechanical free weekend.
Locals Only XC utilizes the UCI course at Marshall Mountain. Lot’s of climbing and short laps.
Race Schedule I Host Motel is our sponsor and great friends at The City Center Motel. Give a call and book your room, we’ve reserved a special block for you. (406) 543-3193. Give Keyvin a call today!
MTB Missoula I The XC happens because of our partner MTB Missoula. There work for trails and mountain biking in Missoula and Montana is the catalyst for the event. We are proud supporters and partners with MTBM. Read more about MTB Missoula.
Other fabulous race sponsors of the Locals Only XC.