Join us for a 3-week Wednesday night time trial series. All races start and finish at Big Sky Brewing in back parking lot. You can do the race in person or on Zwift. Results will be calculated for both and you qualify for your Merckx TT shirt by finishing all three on any platform. Also, our team challenge is back for more after a great Zwift Series. Eddie Merckx is a cycling legend. When we say it’s a Merckx style TT that means you can ride any bike you want except an actual time trial bike. Clip on aero bars are allowed. No wheels deeper than 60mm depth.
All races start at Big Sky Brewery in the back parking lot. 5417 Trumpeter Way, Missoula, MT 59808
In Person TT: 6-7pm start times, 2 minutes apart, start list emailed Monday of each week, if you show and go or register late plan on racing after 6:30pm.
Zwift TT: 5:30am or 6:15pm. A different 12 mile course each week, drafting legal, any bike welcome, start on the gun. Follow Shaun Radley on Zwift Companion to get invited.
3/24 – Butler Creek Out and Back OR Zwift Watopia – 12 miles
3/31 – Butler Creek Out and Back OR Zwift London – 12 miles
4/7 – Butler Creek Out and Back OR Zwift France – 12 miles
Female or Male
Team Overall and Individual Overall
Each category gets points 1st through 20th. Those same points go to your individual score. So there will be overall series results for teams and and individuals.
- All three race finishers get the Merckx TT official shirt.
- The winning team gets matching crew neck sweatshirts with the Merckx TT logo and Kent Brother Automotive logo
- The winning rider in each category receives $50 gift card to the Dram Shop
For the in person TT, please follow and adhere to the following COVID Protocol:
- COVID-19 – The event will be run as a solo person time trial.
- No drafting. Please provide a wide gap if you have to pass. (provide at least 3 bike lengths or 22 ft) Pass on the left and make your presence known by yelling passing or on your left.
- Max number of people at the start/finish is 20 at a time and starting times assigned will control this. Rider start lists will be provided by Monday of race week.
- Arrive into the starting area no more than 30 minutes prior to your starting time and please leave within 30 minutes of finishing.
- Masks are required in the parking lot, start/finish area.
- Rider check in and number pick up will be on site, please stand 6 feet apart.
- Total number of participants for each day is limited to 50 per MTCX COVID guidelines.
- No podiums or award ceremonies due to COVID.