A Fall Tradition like none other. Typically this series is 6 weeks and starts the 3rd week of September and leads in to our larger weekend Cyclocross Race, Rolling Thunder. For, 2020 we will not have a series. The following information is for the 2021 version of the races.
- These races are typically mass start, multiple gun per category events. Categories are Men’s A, Women’s, A, Men’s B, Women’s B, Masters Men, Master Women, NICA, Kids
- Races start at 5:30pm
- Course venues range from Ranch Club Golf Course, American Legion Maverick Stadium, UM Golf Course, Fort Missoula, Fairgrounds and Playfair Park
- The Missoula Cyclocross Facebook Page is where most of the series and scene updates occur.
- September 22 – Maverick Stadium
- September 29 – Maverick Stadium
- October 6 – Ranch Club
- October 13 – Ranch Club
- October 20 – UM Golf Course
- October 27 – UM Golf Course
- REGISTRATION PAGE
NEW FOR 2021
Youth Program – MTCX/MBW Cross Academy
- Missoula Parks and Rec Covid Protocol. Masks and keeping groups separate. These guidelines will be emailed to parents.
- 5 week program, through Missoula Parks and Recreation
- 4pm, Playfair Park – meet at the main shelter
- 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29
- 3 groups based on ability; beginner, intermediate, advanced
- 30 spots total available
- Ages 10 – 18 years old
- 2 coaches per group: Ivy Audrain, Caroline Lurgio, Shaun Radley, Alex Gallego, Ivan Gallego, Selden Daume
- REGISTRATION WILL BE LIVE HERE
CYCLOCROSS SPECIFIC SPONSORS