Zwift indoor trainer race series open to all abilities. We have done a Wednesday Night MTB themed version in the late spring. New for Fall 2020 is our Wednesday Night Cyclocross version. The setup can be complicated, but if you have an indoor trainer that registers power, stick with us. It’s a great way to get a hard workout and be with friends.
- Follows traditional A, B, C, D Zwift Categories for power to weight
- A: 4+ W/kg.
- B: 3.9-3.2 W/kg.
- C: 3.1-2.5 W/kg.
- D: 2.4-1 W/kg.
- Mass start
- Results based on strava segments
- 5 week series
- Two random schwag generators each week, insulated water bottle, hat or socks
- Overall series winners get a Msla CX Leaders Jersey for keeps
- 10/21, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11, 11/18
- 6pm start
- Cyclocross like terrain on the Zwift Courses – 35 – 60 minutes in length
- Spreadsheet results for each category
- Teams encouraged, at the end of the season each particpant will be asked to vote for their favorite team (can’t vote for you own). The winner of that poll will receive the team issue hooded sweatshirts.
Registration, Zwift Companion App, and Strava setup can all be complicated. Read through the registration page in detail and ask questions.
Jed with Zillastate
Joe and Bjorn with Big Sky Brewery