*3298 Maverick Lane, Missoula, MT 59804 – Race HQ*
Important Rule Details (Please Read)
– Registration will be open 4-7pm on Friday and then all day Saturday and Sunday.
– To receive your call up in any race you must preregister by Thursday November 2nd midnight.
– Day of registration is available but only for USA Cycling Amateur Events
– All Pan Am racers (masters too) must have a current UCI ID/UCI License
– Max tire size for all UCI and Pan Am Racing is 33 wide
– NO Max tire size for all USA Cycling Amateur races
– UCI C2 call ups based on UCI points
– Pan Am call ups based on: 1st row = Pan Am 22 results, 2-4 rows – Crossresults.com
– USA Cycling amateur call ups based on: 1-2 rows – Crossresults.com
*Fans – Free Entry
*Coffee – by Black Coffee
*Pastries – by Grist
*Beer Garden – by Big Sky Brewery & Mavericks Baseball
*Free Taco Bar for Racers
*Event supported by Destination Missoula & Missoula County Parks and Trails
Thanks for your interest in the Pan American Championships. Missoula will play host in 2023 and 2024. We are a local events and bike shop community. It’s a fun town and has a cyclocross and cycling niche. We are supported by local shops, teams, and businesses. By racing here, you support our community and the greater bike race community on the west coast and rocky mountains. We want to offer affordable racing, that focuses on fun and sportsmanship. Welcome friend.
The race and events business is supported by local sponsors. The Pan Am Champs is a way for pro and future pro riders to visit our town and also show support to our community. For coffee please visit Black Coffee Roasters. For drinks and fun visit Dram Shop, Grizzly Liquor, and Big Sky Brewery. For food consider Wally & Buck. If you are interested in properties or rentals talk with Jed at Zillastate. If you need Subaru work or your car brakes down let us know and we can get Ed at Kent Brothers on it. Our official race doctor and medical team is Rob Amrine, Missoula Bone and Joint. We are also supported by a thriving bike shop community; MTCX, Hellgate Cyclery, and Missoula Bicycle Works should be your choice for last minute gear and service. Andrew Plant is our official race mechanic. He owns and operates Wild Fox Bikes. Please visit these locals businesses along the way. We are going to try and support you as much as possible. Whether it’s now or rooting for you at the Olympics. I travel the circuit as a professional announcer and love following the kids.
I get emotional writing about it, but hosting the Pan American Championships is a life long dream and goal for us. Thanks for being a part of it.
Please come say hi to me at the race. Welcome to Missoula and welcome to our community.
Destination Missoula has helped us set up some great hotel blocks for racers and fan. Besides the list below visit there site for more options.
- City Center Motel, 338 East Broadway, Missoula 406 543 3193
- The Wren Downtown, 201 E Main St, Missoula BOOK HERE
- Fairbridge Inns – 3803 Brooks Street, Missoula 406 251 2665
- Comfort Inn – 1021 East broadway St, Missoula. 406 317 7957 BOOK HERE
- AC Marriott – 175 North Pattee St, Missoula. 406 549 0119
- Best Western Grant Creek – 5280 Grant Creek Rd, Missoula. 406 543 0700
- Holiday Inn Downtown – 200 South Pattee St, Missoula. 406 721 8550
- UCI racing – UCI points, call everyone up
- Pan AM Masters – Pan Am Defending Champ, World Champ, Nat Champ, top 8 finish, cross results 9-32
- USA Cycling Amateur – cross results 1-16
- UCI racing/Pan Am Masters/Elites – 33 wide measured (checker on site)
- USA Cycling Amateur Races – No width requirement
- UCI racing/Pan Am Masters/Elites – UCI ID required
- USA Cycling Amateur Races – USA Cycling/Canadian Cycling annual license or one day license
We’ve worked with local land owners in Missoula to secure free dispersed camping. It’s off Reserve street at 2405 Micheal Road. I will have porta poties, hand washing stations, and some potable water for folks. It’s a donations welcome type thing, so no reservation needed. It’s a 15 minute drive to the venue, but a longer bike ride to get over there (roughly 10 miles).
TEAM SPACE & ELITES
We will be reserving team space through online registration. Tent space is available through reservation. Event attendance is free. Elite rider parking is free and reserved for just elites. Click Here to book your team spot.
The Pan Am Cyclocross Race has been awarded Destination Missoula’s Tourism Business Improvement District Grant. We are honored and fortunate to have received the Grant.